The Pittsburgh International Women’s Strike 2018 Coalition is honoring International Women’s Day on March 8 and highlighting the on-going fight for paid sick leave in Pittsburgh through, beginning with an education panel discussion on March 7 and culminating in a march and rally in Downtown Pittsburgh on March 8.
While members of the IWS 2018 Coalition have donated their time and funds to this year’s actions, we are still in need of funds to put toward various expenses, including (but not limited to):
- Permits and rental fees for the education event, march and rally
- Honorariums for speakers at the education event and rally
- Accessibility accommodations, including ASL interpreters at both events
- Food, bottled water and other provisions for both events
- Printing costs for signage to be used at the march and rally on March 8
All donations go directly to the work of the Pittsburgh IWS Coalition. Please visit our crowdfunding link at YouCaring to donate securely.